- Offer administrative support across the organization and its management
- Welcome and greet guests and visitors
- Coordinate front-desk activities
- Manage filling systems
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in related field will be considered an advantage
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional telephone skills