SCOPE OF THE JOB
Serving a variety of sweets, along with hot and cold beverages. Must understand the basic objectives, and standard of procedures set out by the outlet Manager and to ensure the smooth running of the operation while providing high-class customer service.
- Greeting and serving customers.
- Assisting customers and answering queries.
- Understanding the products to provide customers with information.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Processing orders from customers; on the spot or by phone.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Being involved in controlling stock levels and product display.
- Interacting with customers on the floor by serving beverages, desserts or snacks.
- Staying guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- 24 days paid annual leave
- Up to 25% discount on company brands (Pizza Express, Marzano, Columbia Beach, La Boca, Columbia Steak House, Pokeloha, Columbia Confectionery, Columbia Beach Resort, House & Garden)
- Training and development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
Level of Experience
- Full training will be provided
- Experience as Barista is key
- Previous experience in the same or similar position will be seen as an advantage
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent command in Greek and English
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- Team player