We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who will be part of the Marketing team, responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for a number of restaurant brands. The chosen candidate will be working closely with the marketing manager and team to execute marketing strategies, campaigns and maintain marketing content for the organisation's restaurants.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong set of techniques and methods to promote our brands. Organisational skills will be at the forefront, responsible for bringing marketing strategy to life and implementing from start to finish. The candidate will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of Marketing and work on a number of different brands.
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies together with the marketing team
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns and promotions
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors, print houses and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Sourcing content for advertising and/or social media
- Implementing and monitoring advertising placements both offline and online
- Arrange printing of relevant marketing material
- Ensure all live content in store and online is valid and correctly updated
- Create new ideas to push particular brands and/or products
- Research, identify and share with the marketing team new trends and ideas for promotion
- Co-ordinate with suppliers to ensure implementation of marketing projects
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various advertising purposes as well as responding to customer comments/reviews in a professional manner. You will be proofreading menu copy to ensure published material is correct. Excellent language skills are a must.
- Speaking skills: You will need to be able to communicate with media partners and printers on a daily basis. Maintaining good relationships with these partners is crucial. Working with various members of the organisation, communication will be an important part of your role.
- Organisational Skills: You will be implementing a number of campaigns simultaneously and scheduling and planning will be a key part of your daily work. Outstanding organisation and attention to detail is key.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum 2 year experience with B2C marketing
- Confident working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Greek and/or Russian considered a plus