We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who will be part of the Marketing team, responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for a number of restaurants. The chosen candidate will execute media placements and maintain and supply marketing content for the organisation's restaurants.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong set of techniques and methods to promote our brands. Organisational skills will be at the forefront, responsible for bringing marketing strategy to life and implementing from start to finish.
Fluent English reading and writing is a must, Greek also preferable.
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns and promotions
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Implementing and monitoring media placements
- Arrange printing of relevant marketing material
- Ensure all live content (in store etc) is valid and correctly updated
- Create new ideas to push particular brands
- Research, identify and share with the marketing team new trends and ideas for promotion
- Co-ordinate with suppliers to ensure implementation of marketing projects
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various advertising purposes as well as responding to customer comments in a professional manner. You will be proofreading menu copy to ensure published material is correct.
- Speaking skills: You will need to be able to communicate with media partners and printers on a daily basis. Maintaining good relationships with these partners is crucial.
- Organisational Skills: You will be implementing a number of campaigns simultaneously and scheduling and planning will be a key part of your daily work.
Degree in Marketing with relevant experience and knowledge of working within the field
We offer 13th salary, medical cover & provident fund.
Do you have what it takes?
CV's to email@example.com