SCOPE OF JOB
The scope of this role is to assist Chef de Partie in all preparation of his designated kitchen section in producing quality food to the highest standards as set by the Executive Chef.
Chef de Partie
- Developing his/her cooking skills while ensuring that all food is prepared with the highest quality standards and is served on time.
- Assists the Chef de Partie in food elements preparation process in any station requested.
- Responsible for maintaining tidy & clean working areas.
- Preparing workstations ready for operation as per standards
- Helping with deliveries and restocking.
- Preparing meat, fish and vegetables as per instructions by other chefs.
- Follow kitchen Manual and SOPs and respect CERS procedures.
- Ensuring HACCP and Health & Safety policies and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Attend job specific trainings
- Attend team briefing and communication meetings
Skills and Knowledge
- Fluent in Greek and English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of food & cooking methods
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under supervision
- Attention to detail
- Hardworking with passion for creating incredible food that delights and attracts customers.
Level of Experience
- Previous experience in similar position
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Paid annual leave
- 5 -6 days per week working schedule
- Free meal while on duty
- Up to 25% discount on company brands (Pizza Express, Marzano, Columbia Beach, La Boca, Columbia Steak House, Pokeloha, Columbia Confectionery, Columbia Beach Resort, House & Garden, Columbia Sun)
- Training and development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Interested applicants may email their CV at email@example.com