Cook - NEW La Boca
Vacancy Applies To La Boca Spyrou Kyprianou (101 Spyrou Kyprianou, ex Makedonias)
SCOPE OF JOB
Responsible for prepping and cooking dishes of excellent standard and quality for our guests. Developing a gastronomic team evolving with trends and fashion while being responsible for the proper efficiency and profitable functioning of the assigned station.
- Cooking dishes according to Company guidelines and standards
- Thorough knowledge of restaurant menu and recipes
- Setting up workstations and prepare ingredients to use in cooking
- Checking all food before leaving the station and ensure that food is of excellent standard and taste.
- Coordinating and ensure that dishes are ready for service timely
- Controlling costs and keep himself informed regularly about stock levels and stock movements
- Implementing company policy and procedures and health and safety codes.
- Implementing food safety policies, procedures and standards of practice, as per the HACCP manual.
- 24 days paid annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free meal while on duty
- Up to 25% discount on company brands (Pizza Express, Marzano, Columbia Beach, La Boca, Columbia Steak House, Avli Tou Vasilea, Pokeloha, Columbia Confectionery, Londa Hotel, Columbia Beach Resort, House & Garden)
- Training and development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Degree or Diploma in Culinary Arts
Level of Experience
- Previous experience in the same or similar position
- Previous food handling experience
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of Greek or English language
- Excellent food-handling skills
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
- Good planning, organizational and communication skills
- Good knowledge of hygiene, health & safety and licensing regulations
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure