JOB DESCRIPTION FOR:
Reporting to: Restaurant Manager/Manager on Duty
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the restaurant is clean and presentable at all times, maintaining the company standards.
SCOPE OF JOB
This role is essential in ensuring that the cleanliness of all areas of the restaurant is maintained, as well as assisting the team with washing up and keeping the customer toilets and back of house areas up to standard.
The jobholder is responsible for all cleaning product stock levels and ensuring that the correct cleaning materials are used on the appropriate restaurant and kitchen equipment.
- Ensure kitchen and restaurant areas are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Check and clean all public areas and ensure constant supply of soap, toilet tissue and paper towels at all times.
- Operate the wash up area, ensuring a sufficient supply of crockery, cutlery, glasses and paper towel for service
- Assist with checking of deliveries into the restaurant
- Store deliveries in the appropriate areas adhering to correct stock rotation principles
- Inform Manager of cleaning product order requirements and report any equipment or property defects
- Ensure that company hygiene and health & safety standards are adhered to at all times
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Good knowledge of cleaning products and uses
- Polite and helpful
- Team player