Job Description for: Bartender
SCOPE OF JOB
The bar staff are responsible for serving food and beverage in a courteous and friendly manner, to provide training and leadership to other colleagues on their department. They must understand the basic objectives, and standard of procedures set out by the outlet manager.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Understand in detail all menus and beverage list with clear explanations of the method of preparation.
- Follow liquor measurements to the standard procedure
- Assess and accommodate customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks and present bills
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Ensure HACCP policies, procedures and codes of practice are implemented.
- Ensure the Occupational Health and Safety requirements are observed, maintained and enforced.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Relevant training certificate
Level of Experience
- Proven working experience as a bartender, barista or bar staff
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge in mixing and serving drinks
- Good planning, organizational and communication skills
- Good knowledge of hygiene, health & safety and licensing regulations
- Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- 24 days paid annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free meal while on duty
- Up to 25% discount on company brands (Pizza Express, Marzano, Columbia Beach, La Boca, Columbia Steak House, Avli Tou Vasilea, Londa Hotel, Columbia Resorts, House & Garden)
- Training and development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities