SCOPE OF JOB
The main purpose of this role is to prepare and serve drinks as per our drinks menus while maximizing guest satisfaction, by ensuring that Company standards and targets are achieved.
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications.
- Helping guests choose menu items or guiding them through drink options.
- Taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their time at the restaurant or event.
- Understanding in detail the beverage menu and methods of preparation
- Staying guest focused and nurturing an excellent guest experience
- Advising, making recommendations and answering customer enquiries
- Restocking and replenishing bar inventory and supplies
- Ensuring HACCP and health and safety policies and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Attend job specific trainings
- Attend team communication meetings
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent Customer Skills
- Excellent knowledge for English & Greek language
- Excellent knowledge in mixing and serving drinks
- Impeccable wine, beer and cocktail knowledge
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of hygiene, health & safety and licensing regulations
- Approachable and Social
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Critical Thinking
- Team Spirit
Level of Experience
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- 2+ years’ experience in the same or similar position
- Paid annual leave
- Free meal while on duty
- Training and development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Up to 25% discount on company brands (Pizza Express, Marzano, Columbia Beach, La Boca, Columbia Steak House, Pokeloha, Columbia Confectionery, Columbia Beach Resort, House & Garden, Columbia Sun)
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Interested applicants may email their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org